Friday, December 28, 2012

It's Friday and I'm excited!

After eight years, I get to hang out with an old friend tonight . . .I'm excited!

Tomorrow I get to have Christmas with my Mom, Stepdad, little brother, older brother, sister-in-law, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma and papa and this little nugget:

and I'm excited!!!!

I have an adorable elf in my life who shopped later than I did this Christmas, which means, I have a mystery Christmas gift still on the way . . .I'm excited!

Reservations for dinner at The Boat House @ Rockett's Landing for New Year's Eve are made and tickets for Les Miserable for New Year's Day are purchased. . . I'm excited!

Friday night Bible Study picks back up in a few days . . .I'm excited!

Next Friday I get to wear jeans to work . . .I'm excited!

Bus tickets are in hand, the hotel is reserved, seats for Broadway's Spider-Man are waiting, Boarding passes for the Circle Line Cruise are ready, Comedy Cellar tickets are booked, the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir is ready, the winter coats, long underwear, wool socks, gloves, hats, scarves, and snow boots are set to go . . .

So NYC watch out, because here we come . . . .and I'm excited!!!!

It's been on long week, but there is always something to be thankful and EXCITED about, and I am!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment