Thursday, August 30, 2012

I saw the Light.

Helen Keller was once asked, "Is there anything worse than being blind?" She replied, "Yes! Having eyes and not being able to see."

This week I have seen . . .


God draw near.
James 4:8 "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you."


The joy in the morning.


That the flesh is weak, but with a willing spirit and the strength of the Lord, all things are possible.

God gives words.
Exodus 4:12 "Now go! I will help you speak and I will teach you what to say."

The happiness that small things can bring.


The healing that setting differences aside and finding common ground in the unity of Christ can bring.


The power of prayer.


A God who gave strength when my tank was empty.



That God cannot fit into a box.


Love.


That my cup runneth over with blessings that too often I take for granted.


How laughter is good for the soul.


How big God is when I choose to live in awareness of my smallness.


This week I saw the Light!



No comments:

Post a Comment