I have heard folks say that your 30's are the best years of your life. Well, tomorrow, I will officially be in my early 30's. With that being said I am embracing the old wise tale that the next decade of my life is going to be the best, and will live it up remembering all the things I have learned along the way.
1. Be thankful in all things.
2. Letting go of the past and being willing to start new is liberating.
3. Family will always be there.
4. Living second will bring a life of blessings.
5. Maintaining friendships (and making new ones) is a VERY intentional practice, and worth every second.
6. Shining light into our darkest closets lessens the power of fear.
7. Uncomfortable underwear really can ruin your day.
8. Remember where you came from.
9. Random acts of kindness can never be too small.
10. Weird is the new cool. So, live Weird!
11. Life is full of losses, No matter how hard it is or how little we understand; trust that God will use it for good. Because He will.
12. Actions speak louder than words.
13. Live a generous life. If you do you get more opportunities to see the hand of God.
14. Become the person, the person you want, will want to be with.
15. Get out of your comfort zone. (Lay on the floor in a crowded place, lip sing to a song and share it, etc)
16, Experience Heaven on earth . . . here and now!!
17. Learn to see people's heart and their true worth. It will change how you see the world.
18. Don't be afraid to love.
19. Surround yourself with people that will pour truth into your life.
20. Laugh every day
22. Whether you have rhythm or not, turn your kitchen into a dance floor and cut loose.
23. Say I'm sorry.
24. Take off your mask. "Once you are real you can't be ugly."
25. Remember that hurt people cause hurt. Offer them grace when they do.
26. Learn to Enjoy Your Own Company.
27. Do something new often.
28. One person can make a difference.
29. Find a place that is just yours and Gods and don't tell anyone.
30. Read the Bible. It makes a difference.
31. Love hard.