- A family cookout with an adorable 6 (almost) month old beauty in 11 days
- Bread, Apples, Jars of peanut butter and jelly and over 200 bottles of water
- Psalm 46:10
- Andrew Peterson
- 1000 Ways to Die
- The example of selfless faith (Jeanette Brannan, Jackie Heberle, Tony Tomandl, Sandy Blackwell and many many others)
- Kayaking trips
- Mandy James and the beautiful words she shared on Sunday. She could not have painted a clearer picture of what God was doing in the lives of not only the Roma people, but those who went and served. Powerful.
- Having the time tonight to tackle another letter or two on my overzealous wall decor project
- The words of a gorgerous song that could not have come at a more perfect time in my life . . .
My hands, they rise
To praise You and the truth You say is mine
That I am claimed, made whole in the name of Your sacrifice
And You love me, You love me
No matter how far I run
I can always find You
You're with me
No matter how hard I try to fight You
You say that You heal broken things
But what if i can still feel my heart breaking
- Philippians 2:12-13
- Getting to visit Elevation Church in NC in 2 weeks
- One extremely overfilled grateful heart!!!