Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I can’t stop smiling! Here are some reasons why

- A family cookout with an adorable 6 (almost) month old beauty in 11 days

- Bread, Apples, Jars of peanut butter and jelly and over 200 bottles of water

- Psalm 46:10

- Silence

- Andrew Peterson

- 1000 Ways to Die

- The example of selfless faith (Jeanette Brannan, Jackie Heberle, Tony Tomandl, Sandy Blackwell and many many others)

- Kayaking trips

- Mandy James and the beautiful words she shared on Sunday. She could not have painted a clearer picture of what God was doing in the lives of not only the Roma people, but those who went and served. Powerful.

- Having the time tonight to tackle another letter or two on my overzealous wall decor project

- The words of a gorgerous song that could not have come at a more perfect time in my life . . .

My hands, they rise
To praise You and the truth You say is mine
That I am claimed, made whole in the name of Your sacrifice

And You love me, You love me
No matter how far I run
I can always find You
You're with me
No matter how hard I try to fight You
You say that You heal broken things
But what if i can still feel my heart breaking

- Philippians 2:12-13

- Getting to visit Elevation Church in NC in 2 weeks

- One extremely overfilled grateful heart!!!

1 comment:

  1. :) Love you dear friend! So proud of you, that you're letting go, that you're joyful, that He's speaking/guiding/moving through you. BIG HUGS.

    ReplyDelete