Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random Thoughts

My mind is filled to capacity . . . here’s hoping a list of random thoughts will help de-clutter!

· This cup of coffee is the best I have had at work in a VERY long time. I wonder what is different.

· I’ve slept in the past two days—it isn’t working for me. I’m getting back on my early morning routine tomorrow.

· I wish my older brother didn’t live so far away. I could use his humor on a daily basis, and seeing his beautiful daughter everyday wouldn’t be a bad gig either.

· I am not sure how people in cube world don’t think that we can hear EVERY word of the conversation. Maybe they just don’t care; sometimes I wish I didn’t care as much.

· I HATE cancer and everything associated with it! The Schardt family you are in my thoughts and prayers, as well as others.

· After 8 months with BMAG, I still absolutely LOVE my job!

· My baby brother is turning 27 In a few days. Wow! When did that happen? I’m proud of him!! And can’t imagine my life without him. Love you Jerms.

· I’m feeling a bit vulnerable today.

· I am thinking this is my last year in Midlothian. I am ready for something new. Where to go? Where to go?

· Gas prices are killing me!

· I wish I had to words to express the call to and need for a certain step I feel passionate to take.

· I have a huge crush on Blaine Hogan!

· I absolutely adore the people at Powhatan Community Church!

· I met some AWESOME folks in the last month. They continue to make me smile when I think about them.

· I am striving to have more balance in my life. Sometimes being an all or nothing kid, is not good.

· Shin splints stink!

· Resting on Psalm 37:3-5 today.

· I am thinking it’s a Starbucks kind of night.

· Can’t wait for the weekend!!!

2 comments: