Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LOVE!

We love . . .

I love my Mom, her gentle loving spirit. I love my brothers, the size of Jeremy’s heart. The wit and sense of humor of Chad. I love my Dad, his strength and love. I love my extended family, the grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and sister-in law, the sense of family and fun they provide. I love my precious baby niece, Norah, the innocence and hope she brings. I love my friends, the laughter and support they have brought to my life. I love Jess. The way we can pick up no matter how long it has been, and the godly woman she has taught me to be. I love my church family, the encouragement to grow and to be part of something bigger, I love my small group, their welcoming embrace of who I am and who I am becoming, I love my “chosen” family. I love A, for being a faithful friend, my “Jonathan.” I love Collin and Katie, for helping to soften some of my rough edges. I love Jennifer, for the example of godly strength and endurance she has portrayed. I love Brian, his tender heart and lovable spirit. I love miss Pips, for all the hugs, kisses and dancing my life would be missing if she weren’t here.

I love the people in my life!

Because He first loved us . . .

I am loved , He knew me before I was conceived. I am loved, He is familiar with all of my ways. I am loved, He knows when I sit and when I rise. I am loved, He knows the numbers of hairs on my head. I am loved, He has chosen me. I am loved, all of my days are written in His book. I am loved, I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am loved, I am His child and He is my Father. I am loved, He is my Provider that meets all of my needs. I am loved, He is my strong and mighty Protector. I am loved, He is with me. I am loved, His thoughts for me are countless as the sand on the seashore. I am loved, He rejoices over me with signing. I am loved, I am His treasured possession. I am loved, He is my greatest encourager. I am loved, He has carried me close to His heart. I am loved, He gave up everything He loved, to gain my love. I am loved, He gave me the gift of His son, the gift of eternity with Him.

I am loved!

1 John 4:19

1 comment: